20. August. 2017, 03:51:01 pm *
clanski kalendar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Planetside 2  (Read 17456 times)
C.C.-Kaznitelj Topic starter
Admin
Vrhovni vladar foruma
Croatia

81.00 EUR

View Inventory
Send Money to C.C.-Kaznitelj

BC2 nick:
KAZNITELJ

Pingpong
« on: 08. July. 2011, 04:27:31 pm »

Noćas je službeno potvrđeno kroz nekoliko mjeseci možemo očekivati Planetside 2!!!

Svi koji vole MMO i uživaju u FPS-u ovo je nešto što se ne smije propustiti.

What is PlanetSide® 2?

PlanetSide 2 is a Massively Multiplayer first person shooter that delivers truly epic, massive combat on a scale never before seen in stunning, breathtaking detail. Battles take place not between dozens of troops, but thousands; with air and ground vehicles slugging it out alongside squads of troops. Whether in open fields, tightly-packed urban centers or enormous structures, winning requires strategic teamwork and a quick trigger finger.

Is PlanetSide 2 an MMO?

Yes. PlanetSide 2 is an MMO FPS set in an online persistent world where the war wages non-stop and the balance of power shifts with every base and territory captured and lost. Players will be able to unlock diverse combat roles by advancing through the deep skill trees, including several classic roles from PlanetSide. As players unlock new roles, they can switch between them at will.

What are the three factions you can choose from in PlanetSide 2?

Terran Republic - An authoritarian government that leverages military might to maintain strict control over the colonial citizens. The Terran Republic is obsessed with the preservation of law and order and are thus seen by some to be an oppressive and dictatorial force, but many view the TR as the only hope for lasting security on Auraxis.

New Conglomerate - Rebels, freedom fighters or terrorists? The New Conglomerate operates as a loosely organized band of dissidents, vehemently opposed to the stranglehold that the Terran Republic has on Auraxis. Led by an unusual quorum of outcasts, industry titans, pirates and former military leaders, the New Conglomerate is unwavering and prepared to achieve their goals by any means necessary.

Vanu Sovereignty - Vanu has taught that only through technology can humanity evolve it's next state of existence. The Vanu Sovereignty is extremely advanced, employing powerful alien technology on the battlefield. Their singular purpose is to uncover the secrets hidden away in ancient artifacts scattered over the surface of Auraxis and they will annihilate anyone who interferes.

Will there be vehicle-based combat in PlanetSide 2?

Absolutely - There are many different types of air and land based vehicles that all work together carefully.

What is the business model for Planetside 2?

We will have more information on this in the months ahead. Sign up to receive our email updates and like us on Facebook to be in the know.

When will PlanetSide 2 go live?

We will have more information on this in the months ahead. Sign up to receive our email updates and like us on Facebook to be in the know.

Will there be a Beta?

Yes. We will ensure that PlanetSide players will be among the first in. Sign up to receive our email updates and like us on Facebook to be in the know. Also, if you played awhile ago it would be a good idea to make sure that your Station Account has your most recent email address. Go to www.soe.com and click My Account.

« Last Edit: 08. July. 2011, 04:40:51 pm by C.C.-Kaznitelj » Logged

Who told you to die! Keep fighting!
C.C.-Ripper_Cro
Vrhovni vladar foruma
Croatia

65.60 EUR

View Inventory
Send Money to C.C.-Ripper_Cro

BF2 nick
kfarcic

BC2 nick:
RipperCro

« Reply #1 on: 08. July. 2011, 04:43:44 pm »

izgleda ko ToyStory, definitivno nije igra za 21. stoljeće Roll Eyes Grin

Admin
Vrhovni vladar foruma
Croatia

81.00 EUR

View Inventory

BC2 nick:
KAZNITELJ

Pingpong
« Reply #2 on: 08. July. 2011, 06:07:34 pm »

toy story my ass

Postoji samo jedna igra u kojoj su postojale ovakve bitke a to je PS dakle izgled i nije toliko bitan za ovu igru i on je samo +
« Last Edit: 08. July. 2011, 06:13:42 pm by C.C.-Kaznitelj » Logged

Svinja
CPU
Satnik
Afghanistan

61.00 EUR

View Inventory
Send Money to Svinja

BF2142 nick:
Svinja

BC2 nick:
Svinja

« Reply #3 on: 08. July. 2011, 08:21:43 pm »

grafika i nemoze bit neznam kako dobra ako ce na  mapi moc bit odjednom 100 i vise ljudi...

Admin
Vrhovni vladar foruma
Croatia

81.00 EUR

View Inventory

BC2 nick:
KAZNITELJ

Pingpong
« Reply #4 on: 08. July. 2011, 08:48:47 pm »

Na mapi će se u jednom trenu moći boriti min 450 ljudi...
« Last Edit: 09. July. 2011, 05:17:27 pm by C.C.-Kaznitelj » Logged

Admin
Vrhovni vladar foruma
Croatia

81.00 EUR

View Inventory

BC2 nick:
KAZNITELJ

Pingpong
« Reply #5 on: 08. July. 2011, 11:00:28 pm »

Još malo droge ...

Admin
Vrhovni vladar foruma
Croatia

81.00 EUR

View Inventory

BC2 nick:
KAZNITELJ

Pingpong
« Reply #6 on: 15. July. 2011, 09:14:37 pm »

Preuzeto sa:
http://www.fpsguru.com/game/284/features/76/PlanetSide-2-What-we-know-and-what-we-hope..html

It would be an understatement to say that many hopes and expectations are riding on the shoulders of the folks working on PlanetSide 2. As a sequel to a game that to this day remains entirely in a league of its own, I, for one, expect PlanetSide 2 to be to MMOFPSs what World of Warcraft was to MMORPGs. In fact, I’d stake my reputation on and state up front that once this game goes live, I fully anticipate that it will redefine the way we, as gamers, look at MMOs as a whole, and for the better. PlanetSide 2 will show that MMOs can be about more than simply chasing after bigger and better gear in private, secluded instances, and it will also show that conflicts between players can take place on a scale vastly larger than 16v16. Most importantly, PlanetSide 2 sounds like it will create the sort of epic, persistent conflict that many of us, both shooter and MMO fans alike, have dreamed about for over a decade; the kind of conflict that involves not dozens, but thousands of players working together and competing against one another in a world that never sleeps, and a game that never ends.

PS1.jpg

Until recently, very few details regarding PlanetSide 2 were available to the public, forcing us PlanetSide veterans into speculation over what PlanetSide 2 will be like. All of that changed during the recent SOE Fan Faire, where John Smedley and Matt Higby revealed a veritable cornucopia of information during their PlanetSide 2 presentation, community panel and Q&A. Before we get to what I hope about PlanetSide 2, this is what we know about PlanetSide 2:

• There will be no BFRs in PlanetSide 2. (That’s right, the big overpowered “mechs” that we complained about until we were blue in the face will not be in PlanetSide 2.)
  • There will be an all-new class system, as well as an EVE-like offline progression system consisting of “thousands” of skills which the player will raise without the need to either “grind” or be in-game at all. It will be possible for a player to switch between unlocked classes at will and the number of skills available in PlanetSide 2 will offer a massive degree of character specialization that simply was not available in the original PlanetSide.
  • Outfits will also have their own skill system, allowing outfits to shape themselves around specific playstyles.
  • The new character system is heavily inspired by PlanetSide’s current certification system. This inspiration is shown by the fact that the developers want progression to mean providing the player with more options rather than more power. According to Higby, the goal is to have no more than a 20% statistical power gap between the highest level player and the lowest, factoring in outfit bonuses.
  • The game world will be divided into hexes, and every hex, other than factional headquarters will be conquerable. Different hexes will provide different resources, and all hexes will be available for capture at any given time, making “back-capping” a possibility. However, as Higby mentions in the Fan Faire Q&A, it will be more difficult to capture a hex that’s in the middle of enemy territory than it will be to capture a hex that’s adjacent to friendly territory, ultimately resulting in battlefronts being the hottest combat areas to fight in.
  • Hexes will provide resources to the controlling faction as well as to outfits and individual players who help capture the hexes.
  • Resources will migrate and shift over time, resulting in a dynamic battlefield.
  • Some hexes can be captured without the players involved ever needing to exit their vehicle. An example of this given was of a plains hex that could be captured entirely through the use of tanks.
  • Players will be able to unlock different versions of items, as well as attach new items to vehicles. An example given of a different weapon version is an assault rifle that is capable of dealing more damage per shot than a standard rifle, but at a slower rate of fire. Resources gained from controlled territory will be used for acquiring these alternate item versions, as well as for both power-ups and new vehicle attachments.
  • Vehicles and infantry will have new physics. Some aircraft will be capable of looping and rolling, and explosive projectiles will be capable of knocking infantry back.
  • Sanctuary and HART are both being removed. Players will be able to re-spawn directly onto their squads via drop-pods. Players will also be able to join open squads in their area without the need to spam chat channels to find a squad.
  • The lethality of weapons is being increased, and the general pacing of combat is being sped up to be more in line with modern shooters such as the Battlefield series.

Having said that, these are the things that I as a veteran PlanetSide player hope to see in PlanetSide 2:

PS2.jpg

Integrated Command Structure
During the SOE Fan Faire panel on PlanetSide 2, Matt Higby mentioned that the game will have an automated factional mission system, which will help direct the flow of combat. He also hinted that player commanders will be able to interact with this system, providing some degree of control. I can’t stress how much of a relief this is to me, personally, since one of my biggest gripes with the original PlanetSide has always been with its absolutely horrid command system. For years now many players have demanded some form of integrated command system, and it sounds like we’ll finally get it in PlanetSide 2. I just hope that the developers don’t pull any punches with the new system and actually give us the tools we need to create own missions for outfits, squads, players and classes, ensuring that the flow of combat is directed largely by the minds and actions of the actual players. After all, how awesome would it be if a commander could issue an order for all available Reaves pilots in an area to bomb the ever living hell out of a specific hex, or request armored support in a region that needs stronger defense? The very thought sends shivers down my spine.

A Stronger Sense of Prestige
While Higby and Smedley have spent a great deal of time emphasizing the fact that outfits in PlanetSide 2 will have more tools at their disposal to distinguish themselves in terms of capability, such as one outfit defining themselves as an air cavalry outfit and another as an infiltration outfit, they didn’t really discuss plans to give outfits the ability to flaunt their prestige in-game. I think I speak for the vain out there when I say it’d be great if PlanetSide 2 had some way for us to strut our stuff in game by hanging our outfit banners from the walls of facilities we’ve captured. It would also be great if high-performing outfits could unlock special uniforms and vehicle paint jobs to further distinguish themselves from other players in the field. Special trophies or pieces of visual flair for achievements earned by individuals could go a long way to boosting egos as well – after all, in a game that won’t have leet epics, you need to have something for people to lord over others, right?

PS3.jpg

Social Content
The phrases “sandbox” and “like EVE” were thrown around enough times during the Fan Faire to nearly put me in a pleasure-coma. However, one of the things that really defines a sandbox game in many cases is the ability for players to create and enjoy social content. We know without a doubt that PlanetSide 2 is going to be an action-oriented game, so I don’t exactly expect to see people hanging out in a cantina playing music or getting drunk. However, it’d sure help drive the sandbox theme if players could have more interaction with social content, such as the ability to create, capture, upgrade and destroy outfit facilities or player-controlled structures. Some form of player economy would also help drive this theme home, and while I don’t anticipate the addition of crafting to the game, it might be nice if players could use resources to upgrade facilities with manufacturing plants so that they could then produce goods to trade with other players. Anyone that’s played Starwars Galaxies or Shadowbane should know what I’m getting at here, and it’d add just one more thing for players to fight over.

Continental Uniqueness
Matt Higby briefly mentioned that the number of continents available in PlanetSide 2 will be smaller at launch than what we currently see in PlanetSide. The reason for this seems to be so that the developers can put more effort into making every inch of PlanetSide 2 enjoyable. Hopefully the result of this will be that each of the continents available will not only have different terrain layouts, but also different structural themes as well as different resource availability. Furthermore, it’d be great if each continent not only offered a different set of resource densities, but also one or more unique resources that could not be found on any other continent. This would make factional control of a given continental region even more important, further distinguishing one continent from another.

PS4.jpg

Incentives to Defend Territory
A big issue with the original PlanetSide game was that most of the focus was on capturing new territory, but there wasn’t really much incentive to hold onto it once you’ve captured it. With the revelation that territory control will yield resources over time in PlanetSide 2, I expect there to be a drastically renewed interest in actually maintaining control of territory that’s been captured. However, it’s my hope that the player will have a strong incentive to keep a territory for a longer period of time not only due to the sheer value of the resources obtained for each extra moment the territory is held, but also by some sort of increasing value of the holding. For example, perhaps the rate at which resources are granted could increase as time goes by, or maybe defending a territory for a longer period of time could confer some sort of defensive benefit to nearby territories. One way or another, I hope that defending a territory in PlanetSide 2 becomes just as appealing as conquering a new one.

PS5.jpg

A Way to “Win” A Continent
“Winning” is a somewhat touchy subject in MMOs, especially sandbox ones. Obviously in an MMO you can never really “win” the game, since you can’t defeat your enemy utterly, and there’s never a match-reset like what you see from non-MMO shooters. However, one hope I’ve seen expressed by many players is that there’ll be some sort of specific goal for each continent – a central area that all factions can fight towards, and something that evokes a sense of winning or losing when it’s captured or lost. This would give the game a King of the Hill type of mechanic, where each continent has a massive central facility providing a unique benefit to the faction that controls it. While controlling the center wouldn’t actually mean winning the game, it would scratch the I-wanna-win itch.

Naval & Aerial Assets
Last, I would frigging love to see Air & Sea bases. PlanetSide players have asked for years for the inclusion of some form of naval gameplay, and while I don’t anticipate seeing boats right off the bat, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see islands that could be attacked and captured via aircraft or hover tank. Furthermore, with the removal of the massive HART ships, the developers have a unique opportunity to include either orbital stations or massive aerial ships that could be used as contestable forward bases, perhaps granting the controlling empire either some form of air superiority or a new method of pod-dropping their soldiers into combat. Either way, both naval bases and aerial platforms would add extra dimensions to the gameplay – and extra dimensions that I think any PlanetSide fan could appreciate.

PS6.jpg

But enough about my opinions; what do the rest of you hope to see in PlanetSide 2? Now’s the best time to brainstorm – after all, who knows who’s reading?

Wespen
BFBC2
General

141.00 EUR

View Inventory
Send Money to Wespen

Zolja snajper

BC2 nick:
Wespen

« Reply #7 on: 16. July. 2011, 05:34:24 am »

Me want... slin slin.....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.